Thank you for choosing Pumpkin Hill Vineyard for your special event! We look forward to creating a unique and memorable experience for you and your guests.
We are located on the East shore of Cayuga Lake, just South of the quaint village of Aurora. Our restaurant is a restored farmhouse, surrounded by a small vineyard and extensive meadows. Our back porch and patio were built to capture the expansive views and picturesque sunsets Aurora is known for.
Pumpkin Hill offers idyllic settings should you wish to hold your service within the gardens, vineyard and meadows.
Due to our relatively small size and rustic setting, almost all private events are held outdoors, under tents. While we can arrange and accommodate any type of function, from plated meals to buffets, we do recommend extended cocktail-style parties. Our relaxed country setting allows for comfortable mingling in a sophisticated style as guests are free to stroll our grounds between courses and we encourage a leisurely dining experience.
We are pleased to offer a variety of selections made fresh to order. We are capable of customizing any request and we welcome inquiries about themed events.
• A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 is needed to secure the date, time, and space.
• A guaranteed count must be received 14 days prior to the event.
• The facility fee is $1,000.00 for up to 100 people; for events over 100 people, an additional $10 is added per guest.
• A food and beverage minimum of $3,000.00 is required, not including tax and gratuity.
• An 8% NY sales tax and 20% gratuity will be factored into the final bill.